"I Am An Hustler, I Was Never In Love With Kanye West " - Julia Fox Says - Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

We bring you the latest news in Nigeria, covering Nigeria News, Naija News, Breaking News, World News, and Nigerian Newspaper reviews on Entertainment, Celebrity, Politics, Lifestyle, and Sports.

Breaking

Wednesday 16 February 2022

"I Am An Hustler, I Was Never In Love With Kanye West " - Julia Fox Says

Julia Fox, former lover to American rapper, Kanye West has stated that she was never in love with him.


The actress and the rapper called their six-week-old relationship quits barely 48 hours ago.⁣

In a now-deleted post shared via her Instagram Stories on Tuesday, February 15, the actress said she was never in love with the rapper.⁣

“Why not see me for what I am which is a #1 hustler. I came up yall lol and not only that but Kanye and I are on good terms! I have love for him but I wasn’t in love w the man Jesus Christ what do u guys think I am 12 years old?!” she wrote.

This will be Kanye’s third attempt at moving on from his estranged wife.⁣ First was the much publicised getaway with International model, Irina Shynk.⁣

This was followed by basketball dates with another model, Vinetria.⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let us know