2023 Election: Peter Obi Declares For Presidency - Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

We bring you the latest news in Nigeria, covering Nigeria News, Naija News, Breaking News, World News, and Nigerian Newspaper reviews on Entertainment, Celebrity, Politics, Lifestyle, and Sports.

Breaking

Thursday 24 March 2022

2023 Election: Peter Obi Declares For Presidency

Former Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, has declared his interest in contesting for the presidency in the forthcoming 2023 election. 


He made the declaration during a meeting with traditional rulers in Anambra on Thursday to get their blessings.


While declaring his interest to the traditional rulers in Anambra, Peter Obi said;

"I'll be aspiring for the post of President federal republic of Nigeria.

"The Nigeria I'll lead will create jobs, boost our  economy, improve education. 

"If I've the opportunity, I'll turn around the country for better.

"I'll move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation."

Peter Obi also took to his Twitter page to let Nigerians know that he will be contesting for the post of President come 2023.

"Dear Nigerians. I am here to inform you all that I will be aspiring for the post of President of Nigeria in 2023. -PO," he tweeted

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let us know