"Why I'm Proudly Aligned With The Party of My Youth To Deliver Democracy Back To Nigeria" - SDP Presidential Aspirant, Prince Adebayo (VIDEO) - Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

Mackenzie Sky Blog - Naija News

We bring you the latest news in Nigeria, covering Nigeria News, Naija News, Breaking News, World News, and Nigerian Newspaper reviews on Entertainment, Celebrity, Politics, Lifestyle, and Sports.

Breaking

Thursday 31 March 2022

"Why I'm Proudly Aligned With The Party of My Youth To Deliver Democracy Back To Nigeria" - SDP Presidential Aspirant, Prince Adebayo (VIDEO)

"Why I'm Proudly Aligned With The Party of My Youth To Deliver Democracy Back To Nigeria" - SDP Presidential Aspirant, Prince Adebayo (VIDEO)

Prince Adewole Adebayo, the 2023 presidential aspirant of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) has explained why he's running for the seat of Nigeria president under the party.


According to him, SDP is the party of his youth as he recalled the part he played during 1993 elections where MKO Abiola was announced winner.

Adebayo said this during a meeting with the party's National Executive Council (NEC) held on Wednesday 30th, 2022.

He disclosed this in a tweet he shared via his official Twitter page, where he also stated the mission and vision of the party, which is to deliver democracy back to the country.

He tweeted;

"At the Social Democratic Party @SDP_ng

"National Executive Council (NEC) meeting, I shared why I am proudly aligned with the party of my youth and our inherent vision/mission to deliver democracy. #HopeAgain2023."

Watch the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let us know